||WEBSITE TRACKING AND REPORTS
- Track which search engines and
keywords drive the most traffic
and easily generate search
engine marketing reports.
- Keyword analysis
to use for search engine optimization
and search engine placement analysis.
- Track repeat visitors from pay per
click campaigns, such as, Google's
Adwords and Yahoo's Overture.
Provides a first line
of defense for the identification of
fraudulent clicks, including the
ability to set up email alerts and
notifications based on user defined
- See how visitors navigate within
your web site.
- See how many orders were placed by
marketing campaign, search engine
placement or other search engine
- Graphical analysis of traffic
- Real-time reporting is an
alternative to using a web log
- How many hits (page views and
unique visitors) your web site is
receiving by hour, day, week, month,
quarter and year.
- How many different people visit
- Where your traffic is coming from:
search engine placements, search terms
from search engine optimization, links
from other sites, or other sources.
- What pages are frequented the most.
- Website statistics about who is
visiting your web site, including the
browsers they use, what countries they
are in and what languages they speak.
- What time of day people traffic
your web site and when bottlenecks
- E-mail notification when
user-defined traffic volume levels are
- Download reports in multiple
formats, including Microsoft Word,
Microsoft Excel, Adobe PDF, rich
text format, comma separated values and
- Email reports at any time in any